Rare JB Champion Rose 12k Gold-Filled 1940s Vintage Watch Band 14mm 16mm 19mm
NOS unused 1940s old-stock JB Champion 1/20 12k rose gold-filled watch bracelet with adjustable fold-over clasp. This is a high-quality out of production USA made vintage watchband. Although on the small side, this was a men's band originally and complements 1930s and 1940s watches well. This is a band that would have been originally fit to your 1930s or 1940s watch. If you are looking for a bigger, thicker band this one is not it. The ends are straight and measure 3/4" (just under 19mm), you can file them to 11/16" (17mm-18mm) 5/8" (15mm-16mm) or 9/16" (13mm-14mm).
Spring bars are included, remember to tell us what size you'll need. The length measured at the spring bars is adjustable from 5 5/8" (143mm) to 6 1/4" (158mm) at the easy-to-use ratcheting clasp. Thank you, Scott & Corrina.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Watches, Parts & Accessories\Watch Accessories\Wristwatch Bands". The seller is "timesofplenty" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: JB Champion
- Type: Wristwatch Band
- Band Type: Bracelet
- Band Width: See Description, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm
- Color: Rose Gold
- Compatible Brand: Benrus, Bulova, Elgin, Hamilton, Longines
- Department: Unisex
- Material: Gold Filled, Rose Gold
- Theme: Classic
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Flaws: None
- Handmade: No
- Length: See description and make sure the length is right for you before
- Modified Item: No
- MPN: TOP-017583
- Personalize: No
- Personalized: No
- Timesofplenty Inventory #: 3C.17583
- Vintage: Yes
- Year Manufactured: 1940-1949